Lighter than cotton and 100% vegan, these handmade kapok pillows offer a natural pillow alternative that’s 100% customizable, sustainable, and perfectly snooze-inducing.
Encased in soft and smooth organic Sateen Cotton and available in sizes from travel to body pillows.
The Kapok Pillow Fiber
Kapok is a natural fiber that comes from the Ceiba Tree in Central America. Kapok fibers come from the trees seed pods, which shed seasonally, meaning there is no machinery required to harvest it.
With a silky and fluffy consistency, kapok has the benefits of being fluffy like down, but plant-based like cotton, making it a wonderful vegan down alternative.
Kapok – Vegan & Sustainable alternative to down pillows, Best for sleepers who want a super soft, fluffy pillow; Our best-selling sleep pillow!
- Soft & fluffy, similar to down pillows (minus the animal products)
- Made with vegan, sustainable fiber from the Ceiba Tree
- Hypoallergenic & Ethically sourced
- Encased in luxurious GOTS Certified Organic Sateen Cotton
- Hand-stuffed to avoid lumps & customizable so you can find the perfect firmness
- Weight: 57.2 oz